Thursday, December 16, 2004

To bitch or not to bitch...

About:

Jeepney drivers. The kind who think that they can get away with crashing onto your car just because they are poor. Do not ask me why, I don't understand the analogy either.

Really slow drivers. It's irritating to see each of the NLEX's four lanes occupied by four vehicles racing against each other, at the record breaking speed of 50 km/ hour.

The abundance of Christmas posters from gov't officials. I don't need a Christmas greeting from Congressman so and so and family. Is that where our taxes go? No wonder my baranggay is in such a sorry state.

Having to pass by C3 every day. Potholes, potholes and more potholes!! I wonder who facilitated the construction of these !#$#! roads anyway?

Incompetent workers. We have a lot of them. And I know how to solve this problem. I just don't have the heart to do it at Christmas time.

The really bad traffic! Traffic at the toll gates. Traffic outside our house. Traffic near the malls. Traffic along the highway. Grrrrr!

Purchasers who order the wrong stocks from us and expect us to move heaven and earth just so they won't lose face with their bosses.

Being addressed as a "Mr. Uy." Is my name not feminine sounding enough?

Being waitlisted for the Chocolate Buffet! Aargh! Why should we give way to the Vienna Choir anyway?





No comments:

Post a Comment