Sunday, December 19, 2004

New Beginnings


It's been one I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G week. I got a text from Liza last night, where she told me that she finally "answered" her very persistent suitor Lawrence. Hihihihihi! I called her up on her cellphone and asked.. no, demanded, to know the details. And I'm so honored to know that my picture message (sent to me by the very un-mushy Mike in one of his rare mushy moments) played a verrrry important role in the new couple's budding relationship. I'm so happy and giddy for the two of them. I have this smile on my face just thinking of their story.

Meanwhile, things are currently in the "sawa and pagod" phase for another couple. They have been through so much together, and I sincerely hope that they will be able to pass this phase and just think of it as an addition to the things that they have gone through already.

Kanina pa ako isip ng isip about today's date. I feel that December 19 should mean something to me, yet I cannot remember what it stands for. Tonight, I finally remembered. Ten years ago on this day, I was crying my heart out because my first boyfriend broke up with me... through a message sent on my pager. Wow... if I had known ten years ago that I had to go through that heartbreak in order to be where I am today, I would have gladly and happily accepted the experience. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment