Thursday, December 09, 2004

borrowed this from Sapphire's! blog:

10 Years Ago, I...
1. Thought I had met the man (well, boy) I was to spend the rest of my life with.
2. Had my first heart break caused by the boy in #1.
3. Thought I would never recover from the pain.

5 Years Ago, I...
1. Just graduated from college
2. Lost my angkong.
3. Was manufacturing mousepads in my room while everybody was having their Christmas get togethers.

3 Years Ago, I...
1. Enrolled myself in PSID and CACs
2. Met my 2nd bf.
3. Had my first ever surprise bday party at Cafe Breton, T. Morato! Courtesy of Val!

A Year Ago, I...
1. Was, by this time, preparing for a long trip to Canada.
2. Was (and still am) head over heels in love with Mike.
3. Hired our first ever sales team for our animal health division.

This Year, I...
1. Finally ate at Sonya's Garden and Antonio's
2. Met Mike's parents for the first time.
3. Watched as my bestfriend walked down the aisle with the man she loves.

Yesterday, I...
1. Redesigned my blog!
2. Got turned down by Mike 2x for free concerts.
3. Was able to look for a way to get stocks to arrive earlier.

Today, I...
1. Reviewed a very one-sided contract (not in our favor)
2. Fed the mongrel in our office compound
3. Did not get irritated with anybody.

Tomorrow I will...
1. Meet with another foreign supplier.
2. Try not to be so irritable
3. Go home early. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment