Friday, December 31, 2004

December's Blessings

Things I was thankful for for the month of December
  • Getting home early from work
  • The mushy picture message from Mike
  • Being able to watch The Apprentice with minimal power interruptions
  • Receiving a call from Mike just because
  • My dad offering to cancel my bazaar agreement on my behalf
  • Going beyond our sales expectations
  • Attorney Nieto agreeing to cancel my bazaar space reservation even w/o intervention from dad!!
  • Raymond helping me fix my computer
  • Liza offering me free tix to Martin Nievera's concert!
  • Not having to go to Xmas party in Tarlac
  • Mike bringing over some office giveaways so that I won't have to pick them up
  • Audrey uninjured in a major car accident
  • THE DOCUMENTS!!!!!
  • The 2 SM attendants who helped me with my box
  • Finishing off my Xmas shopping... well, almost.
  • Finding gifts that are bagay for the recipients
  • My Ahya Peter
  • The long conversation I shared with Richmond about life and other stuff
  • My brother selling 50++ boxes of pizza last night
  • The featherbed Richmond gave me
  • Richmond braving the HELLISH Makati traffic for me
  • Mike's patience
  • Xmas dinner with my HS friends
  • The many fruit scented stuff I got from friends
  • The In Style mags and All About Me book I borrowed from Liza
  • The lakwatsa with Sharon
  • Light traffic due to holidays
  • Last minute reservations to Fat Michael's
  • Helpful tambays who give clear road directions
  • Another full moon gimmick with Val
  • Making up after LQ =)
  • A good New Year's Eve dinner with my family
  • 2004's blessings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment