Monday, December 06, 2004

December Goals

This December, I will:
.....clean up my room
.....donate to the Quezon flood victims
.....renew my financial support to World Vision
.....learn how to bake ensaymadas
.....fulfill my 2 years old promise to Jerson by baking a quiche for him
.....get our Maltese pups registered
.....find a way to remember everything people tell me to do
.....learn the fine art of saying "no"
.....organize a successful office party
.....lose the extra pounds
.....not get upset over every little unfortunate incident
.....renew my dad's passport
.....pay my Citibank bill on time
.....make an ice cream cake with Val
.....buy gifts
.....and stay within my budget
.....organize my newspaper clippings
.....feed the mongrel loitering around in our warehouse (well, at least during the times I'm in the office)
.....lessen my Smart cellphone use
.....give out pizza to streetkids (and help my brother finish up his stocks na rin)
.....cut my Fitness First membership
.....design my own planner =)

Hmm... will add more as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment