Friday, November 26, 2004

things i'm loving right now

1. OUR MALTESE PUPS!
There's PANPAN, named for the infection on her head when she was younger which made her look panot.
Then there's SUSHI, Mike's suggestion para partner daw kay MAKI the mom.
CHICKBOY, because he's the only guy in a group of 4.
And my favorite -- CHANCHAN!! She had an infection near her abdomen area when she was younger kaya tiyan-tiyan evolved to chanchan. =) She sleeps with me most nights and I think I've toilet trained her well coz she has never peed on my bed. (Knock on wood)

2. CREAM BASED PASTA SAUCES
I have been addicted to cream sauces for the past 3 months now. And the first pasta dish that comes to mind is Italianni's Carbonara. This is sooooo good. Ewan if it's because of my cravings. Price is good, and the portions are big. I don't think I have ever finished one order by myself, no matter how hungry I am.

3. BLOGGING!!

    I have to:
  • finalize details for product seminar happening on December 2
  • submit new names of products before tomorrow
  • complete our 2005 sales, marketing and promotion plans within the week
  • think of giveaways for the 33 BAI people which I overlooked


..... and here I am, blogging the night away. Need I say more?

4. THE APPRENTICE
I love this show! I get a lot of tips on how (not) to run a project. For the episodes that I've seen, the projects are usually centered around creating a buzz -- which is what we need to do with our company next year!!

5. PINK
I am now in my pink stage. Most of the clothes I buy, on the rare times that I go shopping, are colored pink. When I was in my preteens, I was obsessed with navy blue. Everything had to be navy blue. In my teens, it was black. All my stuff were black. After graduation, it was white. And now, in my mid-20s, pink. I wonder what color is next?

6. BRAINLESS MOVIES
For a while, I used the I-am-too-mentally-stressed-out excuse to watch brainless movies. But I have been using that excuse for almost 1.5 years now, and I am still in my brainless fun phase! Oh no! Should I be worried? What the heck. I thoroughly enjoyed 13 Going on 30 and New York Minute. Next on my list is Mean Girls.

7. "TAMBALANG FAILON AND SANCHEZ" on AM radio
I am not sure why I like this radio show so much. Maybe it's because I think listening to them will make me wiser in my dealings with people. Narinig ko na ata lahat ng excuses and hullabaloos from politicians they interviewed on air. And you should hear them when they're trying to get out of giving an answer that will put them in a bad light. "Aaaaaah... Korina... aaaaaahm... Ted..... kasi... aaaaaah.... ganito yan no..... aaaaaah......" and then the line goes dead. While I am typing this, the jingle for Bacchus energy drink is playing in my head.
Mag-Bacchus ka araw mo'y balik sigla. Mag-Bacchus ka, araw mo'y balik sigla!

No comments:

Post a Comment