Friday, November 05, 2004

Mike called me around 10:30 pm tonight. It was only then that I realized that that was our first communication for today. I have been so busy in the office, what with the customer compilations and dealer agreements that I am rushing to finish. However, I seem to be getting nowhere with all my tasks. Parang the more I try to do things, the more I end up not accomplishing anything at all. And work doesn't stop at the office. When I get home, the first thing I do is check office-related emails. And since most of our suppliers are in Europe, communication doesn't stop until 12 midnight (5pm at their end).

Aaargh... somebody please take me to the spa!! Or a vacation for that matter!!

Speaking of spas...I recently noticed how addicted I am to shower stuffs that smell like fruits. Actually, except for a Cream Silk conditioner and a floral scented body wash, ALL my shower stuff are fruit scented. I have 2 strawberry scented shower gels, a pear scented shampoo, kiwi, grapefruit, orange, citron. Hmm... come to think of it, I also have vanilla, almond, walnut, honey and cola. I always go for the food scents rather than the floral scents. I just didn't realize until this morning how obsessed I am with creams and lotions that smell like fruits, nuts and honey. Wala pa ako chocolate scents (HINT HINT). But please, no durian scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment