Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Dinner with ELF

ELF = ever lovable friend

That was the code we used back in college. Cheesy, I know. But I don't care.

Had dinner with Val a while ago at this small Japanese resto in one of the side streets of T. Morato. Food was great. Prices were reasonable. Had the unexciting katsudon, as I was not in the mood for anything new. Val had the fish-roe something.

It has been almost a month since we last saw each other, and we had a lot of catching up to do. Her MBA, my err... "future plans," her friends, my friends, pics of pretty fondant cakes she made, my latest money making scheme.... Somewhere in the middle of our dinner, we both agreed to take a trip to New York... as a sort of last-minute hurrah. If things do not go our way, Plan B is a trip to Japan. Hopefully, we'll be able to go through with our grand plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment