Thursday, November 04, 2004

Bush-It!

How did this happen? How did Dubya win the elections? I still cannot believe it. I have NEVER liked Dubya or his dad for that matter. And after watching Fahrenheit 9/11, I dislike them even more. The thing is, I thought a lot of Americans would naturally turn to Kerry, after the 9/11 fiasco. I guess I was wrong. There was a scene in Fahrenheit, where an American woman claimed that the pictures of injured Iraqis in the media were all staged. Could this be the reason why America still went for Bush? I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they could have overlooked this fact -- that after killing approximately 100,000++ Iraqis, it was found out that there were no hidden weapons of mass destruction.

Ironically, the man who promised to save the world from mass destruction is actually the same man causing it. Just take a look at the oil prices! And his .. er.. "frenemy" -- Mr. Osama Bin Laden, has sworn to vindicate the deaths of thousands of Iraqis by threatening the U.S. with an attack similar to 9/11.

Wow.. it's gonna be one bu-shit Christmas this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment