Monday, November 15, 2004

my one-hour getaway

Finally! I was able to go to the Getaway Spa this afternoon. Just one hour of pure bliss and relaxation. I chose the Swedish massage -- a traditional full body massage using our selected G-Spa oil applying long strokes and kneading techniques. This process is ideal to soothe and relax tired musclees. It is a popular therapy choice among those visitng the spa to take the edge off a long workday. I was curious about their body treatments too, as I have read good reviews on Femalenetwork.com. But when they told me that I would have to take my top off, I backed out. Di ko pa kaya. =)

Anyways, I liked the massage. My masseuse, Cathy, made sure that the pressure was right. She even allowed me to overstay in the room since only a few clients had made their reservation that day. I kinda felt sorry that the massage was over so soon. I wish I had chosen both a body treatment and a massage. But Cathy told me that body treatments have to be done before the massage.

The Getaway Spa is celebrating their anniversary this month, so they are giving a 20% discount on all their massages until the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment