Thursday, November 25, 2004

Lunch at Causeway

I am typing this with MYMP's "A Little Bit" playing in the background. I heard them sing live in Powerbooks Megamall 2 weeks ago, and I have been addicted to this song ever since.

Anyways, my 2nd ex's Friendster profile now reads that he is "in a relationship." Reading it was a trip down memory lane. Our (short) history together came flashing back -- from the first time we saw each other to how he broke my heart twice in 7 months. And I am once again reminded of the many reasons why we're better off as friends. I say "once again reminded" because Liza and I were just discussing the same topic a few days ago.

And I was reminded for the 3rd time while having lunch with Mike at Causeway Libis this afternoon. I don't think I have laughed that hard with (at) anyone for the longest time. =)

......"artistic" kasi siya eh.....
......"maganda sister mo nung araw na yon".......
......"hindi na kita dadalhin sa basement"......
......"eh diba ikaw, artistic ka rin? ay? ay? hindi ba?!?!"......


Life is good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment