Thursday, November 18, 2004

Dog-eat-dog world

One thing I'm learning (the hard way) right now is this - it's a dog-eat dog world out there. As I was telling my dad a while ago, there is no point being honest and moral anymore. In my two years of working for our company, I have seen for myself how people can be conniving and deceptive. Mabait pag kausap, pag nakatalikod ka, may iba nang binabalak. In the end, it is us who always lose. We end up losing money; they end up with the resources and the sympathy of the people. Which is what I don't get. How come there are people, who, after stealing from your company, have the gall to tell the world that they were mistreated? Ang kapal. It has never been my style to spread rumors about other people, especially the low-life types. Karma karma lang yan eh -- that's what I used to believe in. But heck, the people who stole from us are having the time of their lives. Habang we're here picking up the crap they left us. And really, I'm getting tired of this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment