Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Rants.... NOT!

Someone.. please, please be proud of me.

Because I have gone for two days -- two straight days, without complaining about anything!!! Yay!

I did not complain even when the traffic was really bad due to road repairs on a busy street during rush hour. I did not rant even when a passenger on a tricycle slammed her fist on the rear bumper of my car, for reasons I don't know. Hmmm... what else did I not complain about? I can't think of anything I should have complained about, because I have already forgotten all about them.

Why the sudden transformation, you might ask.

Simply because, one evening, this thought suddenly hit me:

In a world inhabited by trillions of other people, God could not possibly have just chosen me to bombard with bad luck. Somewhere out there, there must be someone else who is having a worse day than I am. And maybe, if I walked in their shoes for just one day, my hell would be someone else's paradise.

:)

2 comments:

  1. doodle board has been down for days. It wouldn't be so bad to rant about that! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only that daday, but even my pc has been down for days now. i have so many things to rant about.

    BUT! iniipon ipon ko lang lahat ng things to rant about ko. para isang post lang. hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete