Friday, February 11, 2005

Hi! I'm Hayden

I was sooooo disappointed when Hayden and Aaron got eliminated in the last episode of TAR6. How I wish it had been Rebecca and Adam instead. They really do not deserve to be in the top 3. IMHO, Rebecca and nancy boy Adam got there for only one reason = sheer luck. They were just lucky that Hayden and Aaron were having an extremely unlucky day. See, they couldn't even stop bickering during the pizza eating challenge (I forgot what it's called).

Richmond asked me, "If you joined The Amazing Race, who would you choose as your partner? Who is that one person you think you can work well with, meaning you won't be constantly arguing with each other and you'll complement each other?"

Me: Hmmmm... malamang ikaw (referring to Richmond).
Rich: Ako? Eh sa office pa lang away na tayo ng away eh.
Me: Oo nga, pero feeling ko we'd work well together.
Rich: Hahahahaha! (Laughter dripping with sarcasm)
Me: Eh kahit naman sino ang i-partner mo sa akin aawayin ko no! Kahit si Mike, si Daddy, si Momon... lahat makakakaaway ko naman eh.
Rich: (Silent= meaning he agrees)

Oooooh... hokay.

Then this afternoon, Mike tells me, over lunch, that I reminded him of Hayden when she was all frustrated and bitchy with Aaron.

And the thing is, I couldn't disagree with him. In that scene where Hayden wanted to get out of the shuttle after Aaron asked for the shuttle bus' ticket, and Aaron asked her why she wanted to get out of the bus when all they had to do was pay for the fare, and Hayden answered, "BECAUSE! This is so frustratiiiiiiing!" (Not verbatim but something like that), I thought to myself, "Hey! How many times have I used that line as a reason to quit before?" Because this is so frustrating! Because this is so irritating! I give up! I give up!!

Yeah, yeah, that's me -- very Hayden. While surfing my favorite forums to check out what others had to say about TAR6, these were the words mostly used to describe Hayden: bitch, biyatch, irritating, bitchy, whiny.... oh, oh.... and biyatch. And another one -- bitch. And in one post with a picture of Hayden all dressed up and pretty -- HOT.

Hmmmm.... Hayden is, according to most Pinoy posters, most of the words mentioned in the above paragraph. So if people see Hayden that way, and I'm like Hayden, then that means people see me as..... HOT?!?!?!!

Hwehwehwehwehwe.....


And one more thing...


Today is Momon's birthday!

And we're celebrating it by having a hotpot dinner this evening. :) I have always admired Momon, for his creativity and talino when it comes to tinkering and fixing things in the house. For his strength and his willingness to think beyond the box. For the lambing he gives us without really being mushy and OA about it. Of course I don't tell him these. And I don't think I ever will. But let it be known in the online community that I love my brother and I will always be his big sister who'll always be looking out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment