Sunday, February 20, 2005

Love Is In What I Wear

And right now, I'm wearing my photo bracelet!!

I have almost given up on this bracelet, since I didn't know any store in the metro selling it. I saw one during the bridal fair in Megamall, but it wasn't the same as the picture I posted. I also saw one in Megamall's Bead Shop but it wasn't as pretty.

Then yesterday, after a very loooooong date in Rockwell, Mike gave me a small box wrapped in silver paper.

KT: Ano ito?
Mike: Basta.. buksan mo.
I removed the tape on the wrapper and slowly opened the box. I don't like ruining the wrapping paper. I feel that the cover of the gift means as much as the gift itself.

KT: Teka, Tiffany box ba ito?
Mike: Nooooo!
The box was a Gucci box, the kind you see in Greenhills tiangge. So I thought it was a wallet.

Mike: Open it slowly!
(Demanding talaga.)

Inside the box was a fuschia pink japanese paper. I felt the gift through the paper, and immediately, I knew it wasn't a wallet. It was a memory bracelet!!! Hihihihi! Mike had (lovingly) resized and placed the pictures in the frames. There was a picture of him, of me, of us, of pics taken during our first trip to Sonya's, scenic pics he had taken during his recent US trip. I had wanted to take out some of the pictures and replace them with pictures of my family and friends. But after giving it much thought, I decided against it. They were beautiful pictures Mike had taken on his first US trip. So they will stay. :)

Thanks un-mushy one. I loved the gift.

2 comments:

  1. I have a photo bracelet too and I love it! I printed pictures of me and my boyfriend in black and white.

    One tip though. The acetate covers aren't exactly fit on the frame. It comes off easily. I've had mine since early January and I already lost all the original acetates, including the extra ones that came with the box. I had to buy acetate and cut them in slightly bigger sizes so it could fit snuggly in the frame. It's also better if you keep an extra acetate beneath one of the pictures so you have an extra one when one cover falls out and you're out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sapphire! Welcome to my blog! Unfortunately, most of the photos on my bracelet were ruined. :( Water accidentally got under the acetates, and I had to remove the pictures. Will keep your acetate tip in mind. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete