Sunday, January 23, 2005

Rants -- Sun Cellular




I told Richmond this -- if I find myself in a life threatening situation where I can save myself with one phone call from my cellphone, and I have only my Sun Cellular line with me, I might as well spend the last few minutes of my life accepting the fact that I will die. I'm not exaggerating. It usually takes me six tries before I am able to talk with the person I'm trying to call on my Sun number. The first attempts, I get the tot-tot-tot signal, or I hear a pre recorded voice saying that the number is not yet in service (?!?!) or the person I'm calling is outside the coverage area. Not in the coverage area? Where is Sun's coverage area anyway? I couldn't even make a call while I was inside Robinson's Galleria!

And what's with the 15 minute call duration limit? Sometimes, the line gets cut off even before 15 minutes. What's up with that, Mr. Gokongwei?

It's been two days since I purchased a call card to load credits to my line, and I still cannot send text messages or call anyone. I have checked my balance, and as it turns out, the new credits have not been added yet. After 48 hours!! I have read the instructions on the back of the call card, and there are no instructions on who to call in case this happens. Bye bye P250. **There is a Patrol Hotline number though, is that it?

Aside from these, I also have this anonymous textmate who sends stupid messages and calls in the middle of the night. He/she would call at around 3-4 am, and hang up as soon as he/she hears my phone ringing on the other end. It's like the whole point of his/her call is to wake me up in the middle of the night just to piss me off!!! Grrr! Mike gets the same prank phone calls from the same number too, since we (Mike and I) have magkasunod numbers. He tried calling the prankster several times, but none of his calls gets answered. Ay naku. Apparently, Sun Cellular's 24/7 works for people with nothing better to do in the middle of the night, but not for normal people like me with urgent calls to make during regular work hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment