Saturday, January 15, 2005




I love Italianni's!!

Have been feasting on their Sicilian Salad for the past two days now. Had one yesterday in their Greenhills branch, while waiting for a very late supplier to arrive. The waiters and managers of the Greenhills branch were so nice. It took them only 5 minutes to serve my salad. And I didn't have to call their attention each time my glass needed to be refilled. After I paid my bill, they gave me a free voucher for a Sicilian Salad. On my way out, they gave me another one. Yay! Plus, Italianni's is now serving breakfast at Greenhills, from 7:00 to 10:30 AM. Some of the items on the menu are: Eggs Benedict Florentine (yum!), Italian Sausage ROESTI Breakfast (yum!), Potato Frittata Italiano (I'm getting hungry just typing this!). I can't wait to try them all.

**Note: The voucher is redeemable only at their Greenhills branch, valid only from 4pm to 12mn, until February 10, '05.

Dinner with Mike was at, you guessed it, Italianni's. Glorietta branch this time. We ordered the Sicilian Salad since we were both watching our weight (harharhar). And the Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin. We liked both dishes, although the latter was a tad too salty for our tastebuds. It would've went well with good 'ol plain rice though. Service was excellent, as usual. Our waitress, whose name I did not get, was so nice too. For those interested, you can still avail of the Gold Card in their Libis branch, since it's their newest branch. However, the card will be valid only until June of this year. They will be replacing it with another type of discount card. In the meantime, the Gold Card is transferrable -- our waitress said they are not strict with name of cardholder and stuff. And before we left, she gave us ... tadah -- free vouchers again! For any one of the following: Linguine con Vongole, Mussels Lombardi and Pepperoni.

Italianni's is fast becoming one of my favorite places to eat out. Can't wait to bring my family there.

No comments:

Post a Comment