Sunday, January 16, 2005

Being Carrie Bradshaw

Today (well, technically, yesterday), I lived the life of Carrie Bradshaw, even for just a moment. I bought shoes, even if I couldn't afford them. Okay, technically, I can afford them, but I know I shouldn't have bought them anyway. But, I had very good and logical reasons for buying them.

1. I have only one pair of heels that are comfortable to walk around with. And they are U-G-L-Y. I avoid crossing my legs during business meetings because I'm embarassed by the shoes. So why not buy a nicer pair of heels then?

2. The last time I bought shoes was during a VNC sale early last year.

3. Cole Haan might never sell them for 50% off again!

(:sheepish grin:)

I feel like Becky Bloomwood of the Shopaholic craze. But dang! Really love this pair!



CELEBRITY SIGHTING: Saw Larry Fonacier in Glorietta 4 tonight. He looked so... normal. And clean. Was so ecstatic that I couldn't even remember his name while pointing him out to Mike. The name entering my mind was Larry Quintos. Who in the world is Larry Quintos anyway?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment