Sunday, January 02, 2005

100 Things About Me

1. I cry easily.
2. I hate snakes and earthworms. And eels. And water snakes. You get the picture.
3. I don't like getting mud on my feet.
4. Nor do I like the feeling of wet sand between my toes.
5. The first thing I do when I meet someone new -- check out their fingernails.
6. Both my exes are left handed.
7. And my current bf is also left handed. Hmmmm....
8. I do not think I'm short. (5'0")
9. But I do think I'm fat.
10. I love our dogs and can't imagine living without them.
11. I love the color periwinkle.
12. I loved accounting, op. mgt, bus. stats and all math subjects back in college.
13. I failed one Chinese subject during my freshman year in highschool.
14. I once got sent out of the classroom for being so noisy in the CR.
15. I have slapped only one person in my life.
16. No, I don't feel guilty for doing it.
17. I love rainy days... as long as the streets are not flooded.
18. I'm an altogether different person when I'm driving on the road.
19. I once sang "We Are the World" in front of the classroom... off key.
20. I studied ballet.
21. I took piano lessons.
22. I'm a frustrated chef and interior designer.
23. Although I don't show it much, I really love my family, and won't hesitate to hurt the people who hurt them.
24. I once fought with my mom and didn't speak to her for over a year because she read my diary.
25. I think abortion should be legalized.
26. When I was 7, I held a kitchen knife (for the first time) and threatened to kill myself in front of my relatives because my dad got mad at me. Nobody paid any attention.
27. I love our old house. I can still remember everything about it.
28. I once asked my Religion teacher if the world was really coming to an end the next day. (Grade three pa lang ako non)
29. I don't mind spending thousands of pesos for books.
30. But spending the same amount for clothes evokes guilt.
31. I have been to Europe only once.
32. I think I have a charmed life.
33. I love cream based anything -- desserts, pasta sauces, etc.
34. I eat tikoy with catsup.
35. I'm a shy person -- often interpreted by others as "isnabera."
36. I love observing people.
37. I believe in astrology and the tarot.
38. I do not go to mass. I do not think I will go to hell if I do not attend mass regularly.
39. "Conversations with God" (1 & 3) changed my life.
40. I find it easier to frown than to smile.
41. The emotion I find hardest to express is happiness.
42. I cannot put on a poker face even if my life depended on it.
43. I know that I'm spoiled. But I'd like to think I do not take advantage of it.
44. I pay for my own purchases. Am proud of that fact.
46. I cry for the littlest things when I'm PMS-y.
47. I do not drink softdrinks, except when it's the only drink available.
48. I'm a procrastinator.
49. I do not own any brown colored clothes.
50. I hate it when people do not do what they say they'll do.
51. I can sleep late and still wake up feeling great.
52. I rarely sleep in the car.
53. I'm a very judgemental person. Something I'm trying to change.
54. I do not think I'm mahinhin. But apparently, I am.
55. I'm a sentimental person. I keep things people give me for sentimental reasons.
56. I like nice and romantic surprises.
57. I sincerely wish that my dad had been an only child.
58. I love mushrooms! And rice and potatoes. And eggs.
59. I do not find men with six packs and bulging muscles attractive.
60. I can crack jokes even at the most stressful times.
61. I pray before going to sleep.
62. I drank 9 shots of tequila once.
63. Had my first ever hangover the next day.
64. I fainted while hearing the obligatory Saturday mass back when I was in 2nd year highschool.
65. I fainted the 2nd time when I was in 2nd year college.
66. My periods are unusually heavy.
67. I do not like sweat on my body.
68. Drinking coffee gives me headaches.
69. I cannot stand buying things from the mall, knowing I can get them cheaper in Divisoria.
70. Maarte people irritate me.
71. Kids love me. I do not know why.
72. I forgive, but I find it very hard to forget.
73. I love fruit scented shampoos, body washes,lotions and soaps.
74. I have a very low body temp. I easily get cold, but rarely feel hot.
75. I think I can survive anywhere.
76. My parents wanted me to be a doctor.
77. I do not want to live in a high rise condominium because I am afraid of earthquakes and fires.
78. I like receiving flowers.
79. I get a haircut when I'm depressed.
80. I have a hard time communicating with people.
81. I hate confrontations. I'd rather sulk in private than let the other person know what I'm thinking.
82. I'm terrified of fire. I am too scared to operate a matchstick.
83. Nor do I know how to start our gas oven.
84. I once almost burned Liza's hair with a lighter.
85. I tried smoking once. I never did it again.
86. I love my room. I designed everything in it.
87. I'm also a frustrated singer and dancer.
88. Poetry bores me.
89. Baking and cooking relaxes me.
90. I believe in the powers of visualization.
91. I want to spend one year in isolation -- to get away from work and to think about my life and where it's going.
92. I used to go to Westin's poolside area to think and to mull things over.
93. I can still remember the plate numbers of cars we had 15 years ago.
94. I have a knack for memorizing telephone numbers.
95. I love long road trips.
96. I regret not wearing braces when I was younger.
97. I love window shopping.
98. I have no interest in jewelry whatsoever. My favorite pieces are favorites for sentimental reasons.
99. I sometimes wish I was a bit darker. A bit lang.
100.I always take out the tomatoes and the cucumber in my sandwiches. But pickles I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment