Monday, March 21, 2005

Virgins No More

Mike and I had talked about it for quite some time. We know for a fact that other couples are doing it -- some people even get addicted to it. Heck, why not try it just to know what the fuss is all about?

Would we be able to take the sweating? The panting? The intensity? Would our inexperience be something we'd laugh about? Or would we judge each other's every move? And what about the morning after consequences? Would we be able to handle them well?

Enough with weighing the pros and cons. My mind screamed, "Just do it!"

So I let go of my inhibitions, and just did it. I had to initially convince Mike to try it with me, but when he did, there was no stopping him anymore. It was great! It was exhilarating! And, true to what other people said, it brought us closer. Looking back now, we both have no regrets about it.

Yes people. Mike and I are badminton virgins no more.

Hehehe... kayo talaga. What were you thinking? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment