Tuesday, August 02, 2005

August

I'm always thrilled when it's the beginning of a month. Even more so now because it's August, for obvious reasons. Note: look at the countdown to my birthday. New month = new things to look forward to. As early as now, I have so many "projects" lined up already. Don't really want to list them down -- baka ma overwhelm ako sa dami.

The only bummer for this month is that there's a teeny weeny chance that Mike won't be able to make it in time for my birthday. Hay ya. I have to admit though, that I have been enjoying my weekends even without him. Not that I'm saying I don't miss Mike. It's just that, it has been a looooong time since I went shopping on my own. Well, last month, I was able to shop on my own, and eat out on my own. And I have to say, it's really a relaxing experience for me. To shop and not have to worry that I'm dragging someone along with me. To eat and just observe other people without having to carry a conversation with someone. It's not something I want to do every day. Siguro mga once every two months will do. Other people go to spas. Other people meditate. I go to malls alone.

Here's wishing everybody a fun-filled August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment