Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Countdown Begins

Saw this signboard outside Megamall a while ago -- Digital Photography (or something like that) -- August 19-21.

Hey, something I'm interested in. Pero malayo pa naman eh. I'll just schedule it in my organizer.

???

Wetaminit! August 19 is tomorrow!!!!

I can't believe it. Half of August is almost over!

Which means, there are only--

... a few days left before I turn 20 again. :)

... a few days left before the berrrrr months arrive.

... one more month to go before Mike comes home!! (His stay was extended by another month, ay naku.)

... two and a half months to go before our engagement.

... two and a half months to go for the next long weekend -- All Saint's Day

... four months to go before Christmas!

... six months to go before Valentine's!

... nine months to go before our wedding!

Looking forward to all of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment