Friday, August 19, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged by val.

Three names you go by:
1. Catherine -- for HS friends
2. Cat -- for relatives
3. KT -- college people

Three screen names you have had:
1. katie831
2. ice_violet
3. periwinkle_room

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My neck -- hahahahha! I think I'm the only person in the world who will answer this
2. my eyes
3. my wrist -- again, look at comment for number 1 answer

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my thighs
2. my legs
3. my hands and feet

Three parts of your heritage:
pure Chinese

Three things that scare you:
1. ghosts
2. drowning
3. being caught inside a burning room

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Cetaphil
2. lipgloss -- my lips get really dry if I don't put it on
3. wallet

Three of your favorite muscial artists:
1. Kelly Clarkson -- love her voice. She deserves to be the American Idol
2. Bituin Escalante
3. Nyoy Volante

Three of your favorite songs:
1. For your babies -- Simply Red
2. A heart needs a second chance -- 38 Special
3. A love that will last -- Renee Olstead

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Respect
2. Good communication
3. Loyalty

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
Lies:
1. Karma
2. Blood is thicker than water --- hooo boy, don't get me started on this
3. Man is intrinsically good.

Truths:
1. Masasamang damo matagal mamatay
2. Money makes the world go round.
3.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Eyes
2. Teeth
3. Arms

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Baking and cooking
2. Reading
3. Organizing -- anything -- closets, to-do lists, events, gimmicks, files, drawers, cabinets, my mom's files, my dad's files... well, you get the point

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Organize my desk (both room and office)
2. Clean out my closet
3. Work out

Three careers you've/you're considering:
1. Wedding coordinator
2. Doctor
3. Restaurateur

Three places you want to go on vacation: (PAY ATTENTION MIKE!)
1. Paris
2. Italy
3. U.S.A.

Three kids' names you like:
1. Kirsten Gabrielle
2. Charlotte
3. ??

Four things you want to do before you die:
1. give birth
2. start own business
3. be filthy rich
4. live abroad

Three ways that you are steorotypically a boy:
1. I drive like a madman
2. I eat like a boy (before the weight gain and all)
I can't think of anything else

Three ways that you are steorotypically a girl:
1. I can window shop all day.
2. I bawl out at the most trivial emotional scenes.
3. I am kikay. At least, I think I am.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ben Affleck
2. Ryan Agoncillo
3. Luis Manzano

Three people I'm tagging:
Hmmm.... hmmm.... We-ell, majority of my loyal readers have already been tagged, and the rest are not bloggers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment