Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Crash


It has been a long time since I last raved about a movie I saw. Come to think of it, I can't remember raving about any movie I watched this year. But this movie, this really is a MUST SEE!! I watched it with Val last Saturday, and watched it again last Monday. That's how much I loved the movie. Loved, loved, loved it!

I loved the fact that the movie delivered a strong message about racial discrimination without being too boring and too documentary like. It sort of reminded me of Love Actually, where the characters accidentally cross each other's path at some point in their lives. Except of course, that in this movie, the characters discriminated against each other at some point in their lives.

The scene which struck me most is the scene depicted on the movie poster pic above. For the sake of my five loyal readers (one of them had already seen the movie with me :) ) The actor who played the Mexican family man was very good in that scene. Very believable. Very realistic.

Ah basta. Good movie. Watch it, watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment