Saturday, June 04, 2005

:)

I had been thinking of switching back to Globe for quite some time now. I don't know what's up with Smart's system lately, but there was a time when all text messages sent at night could not be sent, and incoming messages were received an hour after they were sent to me. But upon further investigation (naks), I found out that Globe doesn't offer free cellphones for their retention package. Smart does. Made the choice between the two networks easier for me.

I found it difficult to choose among all the cellphone in the market thought. There's Nokia 6260, 6630 and 6680. Then there's SE P910, which Momon has been convincing me to avail. He owns a P910 too, and is very vocal about his satisfaction with it. Then, there's my ultimate dream phone -- the XDA O2. *sigh* But again, upon further investigation, I discovered how O2 users had problems with the phone hanging and crashing several times. They regret buying the phone, but since it's an expensive phone, they stick with it. Tsk.

In the end, I chose the SE P910. :) :) I like its silver color, its PDA-cellphone feature, and the usual keypad in front, which O2 doesn't have. Plus the fact that Mon already has a lot of programs stored in his computer. All I have to do is choose and upload. No need to check out sites one by one. :)

Another big PLUS -- it's guaranteed that if ever my phone crashes, I would have an in-house cellphone technician to repair my phone for FREE. :)

Crossing "new cellphone" off my wish list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment