Wednesday, May 25, 2005

If life is a school....

I would be failing miserably in the following courses by now:

Life 201 -- Policies and strategies for a rapidly growing family business
Life 101 A -- Business planning and implementation I (with Liza)
Life 101 B -- Business planning and implementation II (with Mike)
SA 101 -- Chinese Culture and Matrimony
PE 101 -- Physical Fitness

I think I spread myself a little bit too thin this year.

The ironic thing is that two years ago, this would have been what I'd consider my dream -- to be really busy. And now that it's here.... we-ell... I wish I had prayed for a different dream instead. After all, I have many versions of them. There's the filthy rich dream, the restaurateur dream, the baking empire dream, the sexy and fit dream...

I can't really say that I do not like my life now, as I seem to be doing everything I want to do.

It's just that, I wish there was more time. To do the things which do not matter as much but which I enjoy just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment