Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Excited!!

Yay!!

Finally, we have a church and a reception venue. We-ell, the reception venue is still tentative, but the person we talked to assured us that it's almost a sure thing. So, loyal and faithful readers of my blog, here are my wedding details:

Date -- May 21, 2006
Church -- Santuario de San Antonio
Reception -- Century Hotel Ballroom

Sharon, my HS bestfriend, told me that women really become monster brides-to-be during the whole planning thing. Hmm.... I have to agree. Mike and I have been together for a year and eleven months, and we have fought less than five times, and the last two were about wedding stuff and details. To think we have started planning only last week!! First, there was the whole church and date thing. And now, there is the entourage thing. I can't have a married person in my entourage daw, because our lucks will clash against each other. Which means, I can't have Sharon as my maid of honor in my wedding. All the moms balked at the idea of a matron of honor -- Sharon's mom, Mike's mom, and my mom. Good thing Sharon understood the complexities of Chinese tradition. I'm still looking for a way to include her in my wedding. It just won't be the same without her.

Anyways, I have listed down a lot of stuff as preparation for our wedding -- working out, cooking, canvassing of suppliers and starting our small office supplies business. So far, I haven't cooked anything else since the last time I posted in my other blog. The work out thing -- kakatamad. Canvassing of suppliers -- barely started. Small office supplies business -- canvassed one supplier pa lang.

Aba! Biglang so many things to look forward to --
1. Bohol trip!
2. Canvass suppliers (specifically make up artist)
3. Buy stuff for my ke-tseng
4. Biz with Liza
5. Chance to practice my culinary skills

I know half the month is almost over, but I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the remaining days of May. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment