Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cristine

When I was in college, people who didn't know me well would often call me Christine. In the course I was enrolled in, there was a girl named Christine who had the same surname as me. You can imagine how fun (dripping with sarcasm now) it was for me to have my test papers and other college documents constantly mixed up with hers.

Even in the business world, foreign suppliers would often call me Christine.

And I wonder why.

Hellloooooo??? The only thing these two names have in common are the beginning letter and the last three letters. I personally do not think the two names sound alike. What about the Melissas of the world? Are they remembered as Melanie/Melinda?

Then the other day, I got this in the email:






Naku ha. Twice na nga naka sign ung name ko eh. Hindi pa rin malinaw?

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment