Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baby is a Lady


When I call Chloe 'baby,' she ALWAYS answers, "But I'm not a baby anymore mama. I'm a big girl na!"

:(

But then, Chloe baby, I asked you to make ten wishes for Ninang Liza's birthday (looooong story), and your answers made me wish you'll stay our baby forever.

1. I wish for papa to play with me.
2. I wish for papa to swim with me.
3. I wish for papa to go out with me.
4. I wish to eat fruit jelly.
5. I wish shobe Margaux will grow up.
6. I wish shobe Margaux will play with me.
7. I wish to go to Disneyland.
8. I wish for mama to reach the sky.
9. I wish shobe will sleep everyday so she can grow up.

I only got 9 wishes. I can't remember the 10th.

See baby? Hearing your wishes brought tears to my eyes. Such innocent desires. :) I know, it won't be long before you start wishing for serious, more adult things. So please, grant mommy's wish... I wish you won't grow up so fast. :(

*image from gettyimages.com

2 comments:

  1. I feel that too... Love your new lay-out, Cathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baliktad tayo!! si naima naman always says I want to stay small .. i don't want to grow big and she loves being called baby!

    ReplyDelete