Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vday

At around 4.30pm yesterday, I got the biggest surprise of my life:



Flowers from Mike!! From Mike!! Flowers!!


I put them in our tabo (while looking around the house for a vase). The next morning, I was saddened to see this:



The flowers have wilted. The petals were coming off:



Some bulbs came off completely:


Oh well. Tulips were never meant to live in tropical countries. And with the heat now, I knew I had only a few hours with them. Right now, I have the aircon on just so I can extend their lives a bit. :D I'm sentimental and crazy that way.

Thank you honey. It's been 9 years since we first met each other. And yes, it still feels like the dating stage. :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!! you are funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... Sweet ni Mike! Love this entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jenny: hahah! baliw ba?

    @ sab: oo nga eh, was sort of expecting it but not really, if you know what i mean. :D

    ReplyDelete