Thursday, January 27, 2011

One fine Sunday...

We decided to bring Chloe biking at Fort Bonifacio


Unfortunately, the bike's gears weren't working. So the little one decided to start posing for pictures instead..



After which, we all got hungry and went to Chelsea Market & Cafe for a late lunch. The little one feasted on the complimentary bread...


Mike had this pork dish with cranberries...


I had the Fettuccine Carbonara. I was so hungry, I forgot to take a picture. :P

We ended the day with scoops of gelato from Gelatissimo....


We took lots of pics that day, but this one is my favorite....



FYI, I was seated most of the time. :)

2 comments:

  1. nice photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem ehem... magaling yung photographer. :D

    i took lots of pics pa. plus she took lots of pics of me too! she asked me to pose and took pics using my cellphone. the people who passed by couldn't help but smile, seeing this little creature taking a pic of her mom. :D

    ReplyDelete