Monday, October 08, 2007

5th Year Anniversary

I forgot to mention....

We 'remembered' the fifth year anniversary of the first time Mike and I met. I say remembered because there was no celebration. It was a day we spent asking each other questions like:

a. What was your first impression of me?
kt: You reminded me of a batchmate who's a nerdo.
mike: Okay naman. (Refuses to elaborate)

b. Did you like me immediately after the first date?

kt: No. Because you reminded me of my batchmate who's a nerd nga.
mike: Ok lang. (Does anyone notice the trend here?)

c. Were you dating anyone else that time?
kt: Yes
mike: No.
*****

Of course, we had talked about our first date so many times already, but it still felt kilig to relive it again. I still remember what the weather was like that day --with the orange sky heavy with dark clouds, and the heavy rain that followed. My dad kept calling my Nextel, worried that I would be stranded in traffic due to the floods. I kept apologizing to Mike. I was 2 hours late, and I kept interrupting our dinner to answer my Nextel. He must have felt I was worth the wait to have waited two hours! Hahahahahahaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment