Monday, January 09, 2006

Another Starbucks post

I bought Audrey a cute tumbler from Starbucks. It's the stainless kind, so the smell of the coffee doesn't linger on the insides of the tumbler. To my surprise, the barista told me that I can have a drink, on the house! It goes with the tumbler daw.

I have been craving.. as in really craving, for hazelnut green tea frappuccino since last week. I couldn't have it last Friday, because I didn't have money with me. I couldn't have it last Saturday, because I was already full from the party I went to with Mike, and I couldn't have it last Sunday because I stayed home to work. So you see, the desire for that calorie-laden beverage has really built up, :0

I ordered the grande, hazelnut green tea frappuccino, with whipped cream. Yummmmm.... I ordered it around 9:30 a.m. I was halfway with it by 11:00 a.m., and realized I couldn't finish it by lunch time. So it sat on my desk until 2:00 p.m. By 6pm, I realized that Starbucks's green tea frappuccino really contains green tea pala no? My hands were shaking by then (due to the caffeine overload) and I had a really, really big headache (which ALWAYS happens after caffeine overload).

*sigh* Wala lang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment