Thursday, April 21, 2005

New Beginnings

So many new things happening this month that I just need to write about them.

1. Liza and I are starting our own food biz! Details to be announced soon, when everything is ready.

2. A very good friend, Jerson, will be opening his own restaurant soon din! Am super excited for you!

3. Richmond's furniture company recently had its soft opening last Sunday. He missed it because we were in Guangdong (Canton). The store's name is Truly Asia, located in Nakpil St. in Malate. Sales are doing well, and I'm very happy for my brother. I never imagined though, that he would want a business about furniture.

4. And for the most important new beginning in my life...

Mike and I are tying the knot! We will be taking the plunge next year, anytime between mid-May to mid June. We have been discussing this for months, but it wasn't till the latter part of March that we really started planning for it. We just need to get a good date from the Chinese calendar, and book the church and reception venue, and everything should be easy. Right? Right? I hope so.

I have been thinking about starting a new blog just for the wedding preps, as other brides are doing. But I thought, the wedding preparations are a part of my life din, so will stick to this blog for updates on the preparations.

2 comments: