Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Good......


Margaux Francine Uy Dy
March 23, 2011
12.16 am
6 lbs 8 oz
48 cm



Proud papa!




Birth day cake from Auntie Audrey. :)

I wish I had taken a picture of all the people who visited us. But, as Liza said, I only think of these ideas after the moment has gone. Harharhar. Let me enumerate na lang:

Mom and dad - my first visitors! Actually, more of Margaux's first visitors. They waited in the nursery then left. I was still in the recovery room kasi. Recovering from the uber traumatic experience, which will be discussed shortly in the next post.

Liza - my first official visitor. Mare, thank you for the food!!

Val, Anj, Alan, Joe - thank you for the Krispy Kreme and the grape juice! Buti na lang you didn't give it to room 206 mwehwehwehweh

Cathy, MIL, Charlie - thank you for the dimsum! Hmmm.... puro food. :)

Mom, dad, Rich, Auds, Ian, Mon, Wenya, Wio, Alford - again, so much food! It was actually a semi party for Margaux's birth. We had candle blowing pa.

Maki, Malou - again, thanks for the cake! :D

Sharon and Jon - Appreciated your visit so much since you guys were to leave for US the next day, but you chose to visit me even with unpacked suitcases. Hahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment