Saturday, August 14, 2010

The yucky 8th

"Please let me sleep some more. Please don't let me wake up.. not yet." This is the prayer I say every morning.

Not really a happy way to start the day, no?

I think I'm the saddest and most miserable pregnant woman. :(

What a far cry from my previous post, where I couldn't stop peppering the screen with 'haahaha' and 'hehehhe.' :(

I'm throwing up all the time now. I don't have the desire to eat, even though I'm hungry all the time. My mouth seems to hate all food, and my taste buds retaliate by leaving me with a strong, yucky, bitter taste, which makes me want to throw up more. :(

I've stopped going to work, as I cannot handle the long drives anymore. Chloe is now spending the whole day with her yaya, as I have no energy to play with her too. :(

I can't count anymore the number of times I've told Mike to just have me confined in the hospital, so I can ask them to give me something to make me sleep all the time, with all nutrients and vitamins just injected through a dextrose.

I wish the first trimester will be over soon. I wish when I wake up tomorrow, it'll be March 2011 already. :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, Cathy.... *Hugs* I hope that you'll get better and that this pregnancy sickness will only be part of the first trimester. Do you want a boy or a girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay with either, just as long as healthy :)

    ReplyDelete